In order to keep our customers knowledgeable while shopping with us and to ensure our prices stay reasonable and competitive, we have a few things for you to consider when buying with us outlined in or Return Policy.
- Fabric which contains flaws can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, exchange or discounted pricing (customer's choice).
- Fabric which has been cut or packages which have been opened CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- Full bolts or rolls (uncut) or unopened packages can be returned within 30 days for a full credit or refund.
- Receipt MUST be presented for all returned items.
- Returns exceeding $100 for which a refund is requested will be refunded in the form of a check which will be mailed to the customer within 15 days.
- Absolutely NO returns on patterns, whether open or still sealed.
- We are unable to accept returns on scissors even if flawed or damaged. All scissor returns must be handled with the manufacturer. Check manufacturer's website for more details and instructions.